マクミランさんは僕のヒーローアカデミアを見る
Image result for chisaki my hero"
This week I continued watching the latest season of the popular shonen series My Hero Academia. The plot of this season revolves around a Yakuza branch family selling a weaponized drug that can destroy the "quirks", or superpowers, of heroes entirely. The Yakuza leader, Chisaki, has an extremely powerful destruction quirk and is using his young adopted daughter's quirk to manufacture the drug. Since his daughter, Eri, is being held against her will, and Deku had an opportunity to save her earlier, he feels at fault for not helping at the time. This leads into this episode's plot, which is a meeting of many heroes and some of Deku's classmates to discuss the plan of action for dealing with the dangerous group. The heroes agree to conduct a surveillance operation to locate the group's hideout, then to perform a raid with the help of the police. I really enjoyed this arc when I read the manga, so I am looking forward to how they animate all the fight scenes coming in the following weeks. Now, I am able to understand a lot of the verbs used in dialogue, though I have some difficulties with the informal speech used by most animes. I was pretty excited, however, when I watched the opening song that I could read along with the Japanese subtitles pretty well. Because I could read a lot of the lyrics, I performed a very terrible karaoke rendition of the intro...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

まいにちの せいがつ